Saturday, March 8, 2008

Confession


the only person who came in crying from the snowball fight was me!! look, at payton's cheek...that's about 30 minutes after the fact...still a big, red spot where reagan pelted her! (on accident, of course!)
anyway, the confession is...i hate snow!! i don't mind looking at it from the house with my steamin' cup of hot coffee, but do not make me go in it! i say i want to go skiing - i don't! i want my kids to have that opportunity, but i'm really hoping james will start taking the youth on ski trips every year!! so, james, if you read this...please, please, please start taking youth ski trips!! i'll be your best friend! i'll invite you to my birthday party! i'll take you out to wingstop! whatever, please, just don't make me go out in the snow!!

No comments: