Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Love This Kid!!

Reagan had to write an essay in order to play in a 6th graders against staff football game. Here's what he wrote: (all on his own!! well, anyone who knows me, knows i couldn't write this!!:)
“Touchdowns Against Hunger”

Hi! I’m Reagan and I would love to play in the football game. I would be a good choice because I will try my best. Plus, I can catch and throw pretty good. I would also love to beat the staff. But the food drive is more than a football game. I really love it because you get to give food to people less fortunate than you. The food drive is a great thing because without it many people would not be able to have even a decent Thanksgiving dinner. Now people will be able to have a good dinner and be thankful. Thank you for reading my essay, and go 6th graders!

2 comments:

Jen and Ryan said...

Isn't it amazing what can come out of their mouths? What a sweet kiddo!

Mary said...

wait...he's related to you?!? i do NOT see the connection! much love rothenberger!! :)