Friday, February 20, 2009

More Brody...

i know this picture is blurry, but i really wanted everyone to see his precious lips!!








well, i'm going to have to say that the mccollough gene has to carry the looks...good looks, that is!! just look at my brother's kids, my kids, marcy's kids, now brandon's...hmmm...who's with me??
payton picked out a stuffed hippo for brody, she wanted to get him something that he wouldn't have!! we gave it to him at the hospital and when we were walking out she said, "i don't think brody appreciated his hippo!!" ok, not as funny now when i type it...but totally cracked me up at the time!!



2 comments:

marcy said...

First...good one of Andy's booty! Second, those pictures make it seem as if I might be a baby hog when it comes to Brody. I, of course, am NOT!

Uncle D and Aunt J said...

Third - Marcy must still be tired 'cause that is Ben's booty not Andy's. Andy is sitting in Uncle B's lap.