Friday, February 20, 2009

Warning! Do NOT read if you are the jealous type!!

this is what i found on my pillow tuesday afternoon:
(notice the "ribbiting")

see the pocket that says, "look inside"?? here's what was inside:


reagan learned how to make origami frogs at school and he made me 4 out of $5 bills!!!!! what 12 year old boy does this?? money & chocolate?? anyway, this is something that i want to be buried with!! when he's being a stinkin' teenager, please, please, please remind me of this!! i know you've heard me say it before, but, man, i love that kid!!
there are so many days that i just go & go & go and i don't stop and appreciate all that God has blessed me with, well i'm doing that now! i wish i could write beautifully like so many of my friends, but i can't...so you just have to know that i know how incredibly blessed i am!!

No comments: