Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Little Chef!


payton told me she wanted to start cooking, so, being the incredible cook that i am, i said sure!! (ok, i actually was wondering why she couldn't have said this to nanny or grandma!!!) anyway, last saturday, we went through a cookbook and found a couple of recipes. this was her 1st...
browning the meat...

payton wanted her very own cutting board!! she picked a really cute one of course!


the finished product!!!
TATER TOT CASSEROLE
p.s. she didn't like it!!! she just picked the tots off the top!!

2 comments:

Nicole P. :) said...

AW! SHe was soooo proud of herself!!! She was telling me all about it last Thursday when she was injured and couldn't run the big M and kept me company (and helped me keep up w/ the lap counts)! She don't recall her mentioning not liking it, tho! And then I swear I walked into lunch on Fri. and saw a tator tot casserole! WOW! People should do like making those, huh???

Nicole P. (again) said...

(OOPS! I meant..I don't recall...)