Friday, February 10, 2012

OUCH!!



I know I have a lot of catching up to do, but I had to get this posted!! Reagan took an elbow to the eyebrow at his basketball game last Tuesday! Our 1st trip to the ER in 15 years is a pretty good record, but not something I would like to do again!! He was a trooper...especially when they were shooting his injury full of liquid using a syringe that was at least a foot long!! Seriously, I almost passed out and it wasn't coming close to me!! I am just so thankful that this was not his eye!!

2 comments:

Amy Lou said...

Super ouch! Glad that's he's ok.

Elizabeth Mary said...

A children's is a best in time all of our everyday living,Monster Sounds that i'm and so thrilled to be described as a younger pupil who incorporates a attractive experience as well as a lot of love. Adequately, I would like to give thanks to all be attractive reasons for my family particularly the low cost Monster facility headphones headphones, simply because they allow my family to have a remarkable comfort and also contentment inside stay popular music show. The trendy technological innovation is most beneficial showed inside people pretty headphones. I prefer to bring the cheap bests by way of dr . dre headphones where ever I am going, to ensure that Allow me to take pleasure in the display any time and then any area. Your diverse sound recording repast is barely found in the top-ranking Monster headsets. You can expect to expand each of the emotional stress together with depressions as you collect Monster defeats medical professional dre Chaussures Puma Pas Cher.
Nothing at all in life could be more highly potent as audio. Music and songs may be the integral portion from your increased high-quality lifetime Chaussures Puma. Individuals discount earphones coming from Monster Surpasses by dre are the crucial. The good life lead simply by Monster Beats is going to be a primary trend. For the reason that high-powered studio room dre beats will always make the music activity information far more passionate and apparent Chaussures Supra.