Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Livin' the Dream

why would i ever want to move??? look at this view!!
other things going on...school is going really well. i made it through the 1st 6 weeks!! yay me! reagan and payton are staying busy with school, fall ball, and gymnastics! the best part about my life right now...i have a new cleaning lady and SHE ROCKS!! seriously, this lady is the bomb! your mom wishes she was my cleaning lady. even shane was impressed! anyway, stop by, look at my baseboards...check out the blinds...stop the ceiling fans...go ahead, i dare ya!! woo hoo!! life is good!

3 comments:

Uncle D and Aunt J said...

I'll be right over to check out those ceiling fans and feathers from the window above your front door. Glad to know that life is good!

Jen and Ryan said...

I drive past your school every morning and no matter what kind of morning I'm having I LOVE seeing that sunrise!

Jenny Chapman said...

thanks...i love my new home! only, i don't have a view like yours...i look out my front door to a softball field, seriously!