Sunday, January 3, 2010

Try, Try Again...

ok, so i thought i would try again...shane has the video on his phone, but i can't get it on here just yet!! plus, i didn't want you to be jealous of my mad skillz! (you can use a "z" when you're as good as i am!!)



this is the only picture i have of shane & me!! :( **oops...i just realized that's reagan, not shane!!
Praise the Lord from the earth,
You great sea creatures and all the depths;
Fire and hail, snow and clouds;
Stormy wind, fulfilling His word;
Mountains and all hills;
Fruitful trees and all cedars;
Beasts and all cattle;
Creeping things and flying fowl;
Kings of the earth and all peoples;
Princes and all judges of the earth;
Both young men and old maidens;
Old men and children.
Let them praise the name of the Lord,
for His name alone is exalted;
For His glory is above the earth and heaven.
~Psalms 148:7-13
i must admit, i am very thankful that i am a sinner saved by grace...there was very little praising going on, on top of that mountain. i told shane, if i were church of Christ, i would definitely have to be saved again!!
these 2 pictures show the view i saw most of the time, minus the mangled skis!! i never could get up unless i took off both of my skis. we won't even talk about my graceful dismount from the ski lift!! i didn't even make it down the bunny slopes. i was so tired from falling down, taking off my skis, then getting up, going 6 inches, falling down, taking off my skis, getting up, and so on and so on. i finally just walked down the mountain!!! which is no easy task in those goofy ski boots!! but i really wanted to reach my goal of leaving with no broken bones!!!! yay me!

1 comment:

Uncle D and Aunt J said...

you made me laugh!! thanks.